Featured with heat treated Aluminum, the bike ensures all kind of terrain and riding style. The 21-speed derailleurs and shifters provide safety and control during the ride. The design is fashion which is nice for most people in general purpose. If you are looking for a new decent bike with reasonable price, this one must be your top list consideration.
$249.99 & FREE Shipping
The special offers and price are varied from time to time. So I suggest you to check out these offers at Amazon
The frame size is 19 inches which is suitable for people with height from 5’11” to 6’2″ and inseam from 31″ to 33″
See my complete adult mountain bike sizing chart at HERE
- The frame is the most important part of a mountain bike which all other parts integrate together. Lightweight heat treated Aluminum frame enchanted stiffness and durability which are the most essential factor in off-road cycling. See my frame evaluation at HERE
- 26″ double wall Aluminum rims wheels for rolling over obstacles.
- Shimano 21-speed derailleurs and shifters for reliable and quick shifting.
- Disc brakes mechanical at front and rear wheels for safety and control on the ride.
- The suspension fork with 80mm Travel ensures smooth bumps and increases control on different terrains.
|Model||Merax Finiss 26"|
|Frame||6061 Heat Treated Aluminum|
|Fork||Suspension Fork Alloy 80mm Travel|
|Shifters||Shimano EF51 21 Speed|
|Wheels||Double Wall Aluminum Rims|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RD-TZ50|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano FD-TZ30|
|Crank||Aluminum Triple 42/34/24|
|Brakes||Mechanical Disc at both front and rear|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Aluminum|
|Seatpost||Aluminum with clamp 31.8 M8*60MM|
|Number of Speeds||21|
|Product weight||33 lbs|
Pros and Cons:
- Affordable bike. The price is the obvious advantage of this bike. It is a great deal for a good mountain bike with only 250$ and free shipping.
- Strong and lightweight frame. In off-road cycling, weight is the main enemy. The Aluminum frame reduces weight 3 times compared to the steel frame, therefore, provides more control and speed
- Easy to setup and assembly. The bike arrives with nearly 80% assembled. You only need to install the pedal, front wheel, handlebar and inflate the tires.
- Cool design with white and red color
- Not completely assembled when it arrives. Although the bike is 80% assembled, you need to add the pedals, front wheel and handlebar by yourselves. You can follow the manual instructions to assembly the bike on your own or if you are not familiar with bikes, then it costs some money to take the bike to local shop for setting up everything. This is definitely just a minor disadvantage.
- Damaged package occasionally. A minority customer on Amazon complains about the broken box. However, this is just happens sometimes. All the products are fully checked and packed well before shipping out. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact the seller for helping.
In general, most customers are satisfied with the Merax Finiss 26″ Aluminum 21 Speed Mountain Bike. The bike receives 4.5 out of 5 stars from customer reviews as well as is also number 6 in top best-selling in mountain bikes at Amazon. People buy it because it is the good deal for the money and nice design. The Aluminum frame that provide lightweight is also a noticeable feature. Although there are some complains about the delayed and broken shipment but it is just a minor issue and you can contact the seller for replacing. The bike arrives with nearly complete assembled; only a few things should be done like installing the pedal or inflating the tires which are extremely easy to do even with a newbie in mountain biking.
Questions and answers:
1. Are the pedals metal or plastic? Are they easy to replace?
Yes you can. The plastic pedals are original. You can replace metal ones if you like.
2. What size of the frame?
Well, it is 19″
3. What size of the shipment box?
It is about 7.5 inches x 55 inches x 29 inches
Some images of Merax Finiss 26″ Aluminum 21 Speed Mountain Bike
Unboxing the bike